Disputes over Contract Arrangements

When parents do not live together we know that making arrangements for when the children should see the non-resident parent can sometimes be difficult, and can lead to conflict.

We can provide you with advice which can often be very helpful to assist parents to resolve conflict.  Often our involvement, or a more formal mediation process can help all parties reach an amicable solution

However, if it is not possible to resolve difficulties, and it is necessary to make an application to court, we can assist you with this too. We will deal with your problems in a sensitive manner throughout. We have extensive experience in achieving excellent outcomes, whether through discussions or through court proceedings.