Domestic Violence

If you have suffered violence or threats of violence within the home we have a dedicated team of specialist lawyers to provide you with the maximum protection.

If you are the victim of domestic violence you must report any incidents to the Police as a matter of urgency.  In addition, the courts can offer you added protection by way of an injunction, known as a non-molestation order and/or an occupation order. Here at Penmans we have the ability to offer you immediate assistance in securing your physical protection if necessary by making emergency applications to the court.