Estate Administration

We can help you sort out someone’s affairs after their death.

If there is a Will then we can make the application to the court for a Grant of Probate on behalf of the Executors.

If there is no Will, we can advise you on who is legally able to apply for a Grant of Representation.

We offer different levels of service depending upon how much help you need, from advice-only to full administration.  We can advise you on whether there is any inheritance liability on the estate and when a Deed of Variation could be used to re-distribute assets.  If a Will or estate is being challenged or if you need advice on challenging an estate yourself, our Contentious Probate team can assist you.